WE ARE RECRUITING
Bradford Nightstop Project Development Worker (23 hrs a week)
Salary starting at £22 911 pro rata per annum (based on full time being a 37 hr week)
The worker will be based at our small, friendly office at the Carlisle Business Centre, Manningham, Bradford and will be expected to work across the district and in other local authorities as required.
Will this be the right job for you?
- Are you skilled at working with a variety of people and IT?
- Have you the ability to reprioritise your work in response to changing demands?
- Are you a team player- who would effectively support colleagues and volunteers in the general running of the scheme?
- Have you at least one years' relevant experience working with volunteers, young people and/or the issue of homelessness?
Bradford Nightstop has been offering emergency accommodation to homeless young people in the homes of trained volunteers for over 25 years. As well as developing our central operation we are currently expanding into Calderdale and Kirklees. We also deliver preventative education work and are developing more young people’s involvement. We are committed to high standards in safeguarding and promoting equality and diversity throughout our organisation. Help us make a big difference to homeless young people.
- You must use our Application Form to apply (we will not accept CVs). We encourage you to also complete an equality monitoring form (this monitoring form will not influence your application and will be used to review our recruitment process).
- Our deadline is Tuesday 7th May 2019
The interviews are planned for Thursday 16th May 2019 The post is funded until 30/11/2020
We are also recruiting for various volunteer roles at www.bradfordnightstop.org.uk
If selected for interview the unsuccessful candidates for the current post may be invited to be part of our temporary staff pool.